At Superbien, the AD Motion designer takes part in the creation of visuals for event projects.
Working in collaboration with a director and others artistic directors, he must be aware of the creative and technical challenges realted to the projects.
He must also be able to propose inovating concepts in response to project related issues.
- Artistic direction and confirmed motion design skills
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite and a 3D software, (in preference Cinema 4D).
- Excellent graphic and artistic culture
- Use of After Effect Plug-ins
- Use of OctaneRender
- Interest in others softs like RealFlow, ZBrush or Houdini
- Experience in mapping and specifics formats
- Experience in VJing
- Knowledge of video diffusion systems
- Experience in event projects
The AD/Motion designer will have to gather informations and evaluate the feasibility of each of the projects. That includes:
- Capacity to expose ideas in a simple and structured way
- Understanding the different surrounding roles in the team
- Being able to adapt knowledge and skills depending on the project
- Take part in the creative process and propose inovating solutions
- Ability to adapt to new tools and new technologies
- Regular graphic and creative eve
- Being available on site for the set-up and the operation of the projects
- Being available to work in the Paris agency's office
- Flexible schedule inherent to the events sector and the technical constraints of the installations/operations