At Superbien, the Multimedia Director/Creative Director is in charge of creation and realization of projects in an event context.
Working in direct collaboration with project directors, project managers and artistic directors, he/she must be able to take briefs and respond to them by proposing innovative concepts. He/she must also be aware of creative and technical issues associated with the project and its specificities.
- Artistic direction and confirmed motion design skills
- Excellent graphic and artistic culture
- Strong light design and visual experiences sensibility
- Mastery of scenography principles - Confirmed Moodboard and styleframes creation skills
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite and a 3D software, (in preference Cinema 4D)..
- Taking briefings, understanding the context, creating concepts and boards for tenders
- Organization of production to find the best creative and technical solutions
- Recruitment of new DA / Motion Design talents
- Daily support of AD on current productions
- Validation of DA choices on productions
- Validation of technical choices
- Validation of production planning with the project manager
- Development of artistic projects in parallel with client projects (Clip, VR, Sculpture, Expo, Short film ...)
- Watch for new graphic trends
- Technological watch on the new creation tools (software, plugins etc.)
- Experience in mapping and specifics formats
- Experience in VJing
- Experience in event projects